Financial Aid Parents/Committee meeting
If you are applying for financial aid and missed today's meeting, you have to submit the application with all required documents on August 2nd, otherwise, you will not be eligible for financial aid.
The Return on Investment of Islamic Education?
1. You protect your kids from bad habits such as peer pressure and drugs other kids in public school are not protected from.
2. You get the help to teach your kids the basics of Islam, Quraan, and Sunnah beside academic education, something a few people can provide their kids on the personal level.
3. Your kids will socialize with other good kids. Disciplne is very emphacized at ISP.
4. Kids will learn about cultural anniversaries such as Ramadan, Eid, hajj.. etc.
5. The school helps you raising your kids!
And much more!
FAQ: Why do returning students have to re-register?
1. Update parents/students information
2. Add new students
3. Get the information about new fees and regulations.
GET Your Application for Admission 2012-2013 Here